|Click to email|
PO Box 8024
Jackson, MS 39284
View hours ↓
Monday: 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
EJ Clergy Ongoing Consultation
September 19 2022
For Immediate Release September 19, 2022
Greetings East Jackson Clergy,
Since all of the previous ongoing consultation time slots in November are booked, I have added additional slots on November 18 and December 7-8. To sign up for your appointment, click here. Below, you can read my earlier comments about this process from my email on September 7th.
Original email and instructions
As mentioned on our August 25th clergy eBlast about annual requirements, I look forward to meeting with you as part of your ongoing consultation. This conversation is an opportunity for self-reflection and discernment.
Like in previous years, if you are sensing a need or desire to move next year, schedule a time at the earliest available opportunity.
Please do not procrastinate! There is no time like the present. These meetings will be held at the Methodist Foundation of Mississippi in Ridgeland.
To sign up for your appointment, click here.
In preparation for your ongoing consultation meeting I am asking all clergy to reflect on:
- How is it with your soul?
- The eBinder of information that you receive prior to your meeting. Reflecting on the reports listed below, what do you see that may encourage disciple-making?
- Ezra (year-end statistics for the past 12 years),
- MissionInsite (demographic data about the people who live around your church) and
- Prosper (mission shares year to date summary report)
As always, thank you for your continued work and ministry.
Rev. Dr. Connie Mitchell Shelton
East Jackson District
Mississippi Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church
Mailing Address: Post Office Box 979, Jackson, MS 39205
District Web Page: https://www.eastjacksondistrictumc.org/